This magnificent plot of land is located at the gates of the charming village of Rolle on the shores of Lake Leman in the heart of the Vaudoise coast. T
The land is exceptional because of the rare and sought-after features it offers: With its feet in the water, it offers an ideal living environment and a very quiet setting, sheltered from view, while being very close to amenities, transport and motorways as well as the most prestigious international schools.
The plot has a surface of 6,528 sqm and offers the possibility to build a luxurious villa of 1,360 sqm with a private pontoon and an underground boat garage.
- Surface of 6,528 sqm
- Affectation : Very low density area and green area
- South facing
- Direct access to the lake
- Not equipped plot
The construction must meet the following requirements:
- The built-up area may not exceed 1/6 of the surface of the plot, i.e. 1,088 sqm on the ground
- The number of floors is limited to 1 (first floor) + attic habitable
- The height at the ridge may not exceed 9 meters
- Sloped roofs are mandatory. Their slope shall be between 60% and 85%.
- The distance between a building and the property boundary is at least 4 meters
- Outdoor pool
- Underground boat garage
- Mooring pontoon
A small house of 80 m2 is on the plot. It should be preserved and could be renovated.
It will be ideal as a guest house or for staff.