The application and file processing interfaces will become one. There will no longer be any separation between files to be checked and applications by object; everything will be brought together on a single page. The changes will be made this week.
What's on the new "applications" page? :
- The ability to see which objects the candidate has applied for
- An overview of the status of verification for each object and candidate
- The current status of the application
- Tenant's rating, with comments when hovering over it
- The person responsible for the file and internal comments
- Date application received
- The date on which the application was last modified
- Property suitability at a glance
- The date of availability of the property and the entry date requested by the applicant
- If a viewing of the property has already taken place, the date of the viewing is indicated
- You can check, pre-select, accept or reject your application with a single click
- PDF generation of applications, with or without attachments
Thanks to this major improvement, you'll have more information on the same page, while benefiting from a simpler, more attractive interface!
If you're not yet using the DigiRENT module, don't hesitate to request a demo by clicking on the button below.
Request a DigiRENT demo